Presentations from the second peer-to-peer exchange on climate finance, co-hosted by the Africa LEDS Partnership, FONERWA and 4C Maroc in December 2017.
- The integration of climate considerations within African development finance – Ms. Lucy Debrion (AfDB, Africa Climate Change Fund)
- Investing in NDCs: Identifying needs and financing gaps – Ms. Davinah Milenge (AfDB, Africa NDC Hub)
- Exploring the use of national funds – Mr. Rachid Tahiri (Government of Morocco, 4C Maroc)
- The use of national funds and entities –
- Increasing the involvement of local African private sector investments –
Photo: Rwanda Green Fund