The no-cost Remote Expert Assistance on LEDS (REAL) service is available to members representing governments and technical institutes, to assist them in advancing climate resilient low emission development and achieving mitigation commitments.
REAL partners include: Clean Solutions Energy Center (CESC); Climate and Technology Centre Network (CTCN); Climate and Clean Air Coalition (CCAC); NAMA Partnership; International Partnership for Mitigation and MRV
Some examples of the assistance LEDS GP REAL can provide:
- Design and strengthen policies and measures on agriculture, forestry and other land use, energy, transport, and waste
- Assess and communicate impacts of low emission development strategies (LEDS) and nationally determined contributions (NDCs)
- Mobilize private and public investment for LEDS and NDCs priorities
- Link national and subnational government LEDS and NDC strategies and actions
- Assess LEDS and NDC options and pathways
For more information and to request REAL support, please visit the LEDS GP webpage.